Which cell provider carries the most exciting phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I'm still debating on cell phones, lol. It seems like every cellular service provider have a different line of phones despite carrying lines from the same manufacturer (ie, LG, Samsung, Motorola).

By far, I see Sprint as having the best looking phones around, but their service sucks.

Who do you guys have for your cell provider and do you like their line of phones?

Samsung has some really cool looking phones. I went to a website that had all their latest releases and wow, they really blew me away. Unfortunately, Verizon Wireless doesn't carry 90% of them, lol.

Ya, when it comes to cool Samsungs... Verizon blows. I have the U-540 by samsung on a verizon plan.

I really like the black jack.. but of course it is a sprint thing. :(

I did a case study on Verizon Wireless for class, and their weak point is their phones. They're just not exciting enough. The Juke was a bust, and all the other phones have a really big, boxy design. Probably the only phones with VW worth looking into are the Blackberry's and the LG Voyager. That's about it.

I wish I can change providers, but VW has been good to me in regards to service and very low drop rates.

exciting phones? I hate cellphones but would only use them to call family members

:p

I would just look for a service that is good for calling family members...who's got one? right now just using a cellphone that my sister gave me to use..it's cingular, which is att or something now? I have no clue

this isn't a hijack of sorts is it? still on point right? hehe

i use Sprint and im pretty satisfied
i cant stand Verizon with a passion, it sucks around here and yet everyone uses it, idk why.
i think i get service about 2.5 times as much as my friends with verizon.

I cant not have a cell phone and i dont see how alot of people go with out them. im not home much (i havent been home since the begining of this month and i still live there lol) so i got to have my cell phone for my family to try and get a hold of me incase im needed or that just want to check up. with my friends we are always doing something and i have two of my close friends that i always keep up with to see what they are up to and what not so i have to use my phone for that. and idk about anywhere else but its almost impossible to NOT text girls lol

I think all phones that service providers carry suck lol...
except for the iPhone I guess, that thing looks hawt

I just buy non-carrier stamped phones... rarely anyone have the same phone as me :p

lol, you are a tech forums frequenter into this stuff and cell phones bore you!!!!! lol :p

they don't bore me...I hate em, lol

I'm that funky guy, the guy who was all into computers, worked at a video game store and arcade, knows how to build computers...but I never bought a cell phone.

It's only family so it's understandable ;). Don't party, don't go anywhere. I'm at home, sleep, wake up...go to work, back home. Not too hard to find me. I don't even know the phone number of the cellphone my sister gave me to use, hehe

Sprint here is very very good, and im on a sprint employee plan (sero) so i get unlimited everything plus 500 anytime minutes for only $29.99 a month. It comes out to about $40 after taxes + insurance, and my phone is the samsung m610.

Badass phone, but its discontinued. You can still grab one off ebay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom