Which cell phone should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get weak battery problems a lot at where I work. This is what I ask them:

How do you charge your phone? Do you have the charger plugged into the wall/car all the time, then you just plug your phone into it? If so, you're doing it wrong. You need to plug it into the phone first, and then into the power, and then when its done charging, you need to unplug it from the wall, and then the phone. I tell people to do this for about a week before coming back in (b/c the batteries we have are fairly expensive for replacements... $40 for a new one). It usually solves their problems.

One other thing...have you updated your phone recently? I know with Verizon phones its *228, then option 2 to update your roaming capabilites. My boss had that problem with her Razr a while back, and that seemed to help actually.

No I have not updated my phone. I have my service through Sprint. The battery seemed to be like that when I got it. I think I might have a bad battery. I let it charge till it says charging complete but It does not last long.

Get the one with the least features. If there is one thing I have learned about phones... less features = better call quality. This is ALWAYS true, no exceptions I have found.

Yes I have used an iPhone extensively and a razr and blah blah blah, all suck. Nokia 1110i - Full phone specifications -my phone. Had it for 3 years now and is still the best phone I have ever used.

Oh and just venting here.... who in the **** uses a camera on a phone? They all look like crap, there is no use except for the occasional black mailing of a friend.

*228, just what I was looking for. I haven't done that yet since I moved. Just reprogram roaming feature. Now, it's rebooting my cell phone.

Haven't bought a new phone yet, lol. I have to have a camera phone because it's required for work. The quality is suprisingly good on my VX8300 phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom