cashing my paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i got paid 3 times from Arby's before they let me go, i put it all in the back, then took out $520. Reason i did was so i can get my own birthday present at Target, which was in fact waiting out of Target for a Wii, a day after my birthday 11/18. I got it, was #82!

it's been a year since i got let go from Arby's 8/13/06 n i just got hired at Cold Stone recently so it has been exactly a year of unemployment in my area because hardly anyone was hiring.

im NOT going to be paid for training n i found out that it is illegal n im keeping track of the days n times i train. I need to work for at least 4 months at Cold Stone so i can get my computer up n running again. When it does, ill expose the managers of Cold Stone n most likely sue them. Overall, i cannot lose this job, for it is hard to get hired in walking distance to my house.

when i do actually have my own work schedule, im gonna be paid $7.50 n up. Minimum wage will increase to $8.00 next year.

Well i remember my first paycheck still work with the company of an on. For about 10 hours for an even i get $100 i used to work 3 days a week and have fun the other 4 i did this for a whole summer I had so much fun partying and blowing all my cash. It was bounce houses and other rides like that simple job just heavy lifting had to flip the Jurassic a 1200 lb bounce house by myself to prove to the crew I can pull my weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom