Case Type.

• Gamer Case

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stylish Case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like a combination of things. The two cases I have now are the Thermaltake Shark and the Raidmax Smilodon. It has to have enough space that makes it easy to work with, full towers are great. I don't like cases that are really far out there and I definitely don't like those ones that are a big box. It has to have proper ventilation fans and such and I appreciate a motherboard tray.

I went for the Antec 900 model when caught onsale due to the increased front intake on the gaming model. The last case proceeding the 900 now in used saw 4 internal hard drives there.

The 900 sees 3 HDs total with one unplugged for the time being and an external model while one or two more internal drives like 1tb in size are still a thought.

I don't care for my case looking like a disco or bleaching out the paint in my office. Window is a possibility, as it would make checking fans easier, but I wouldn't use it for showing off my stuff.

I am running a Cooler Master WaveMaster.

CMWaveMaster_front.jpg
CMWaveMaster_frontopen.jpg

CoolerMaster WaveMaster Black Aluminum Case Review - PCSTATS.com

Looks nice, but not flashy.

it's too subjective anyway, ones perception of this and that to xxx degree

I like understated designs
if/when I build my next pc and they still make the case i'm eying...maybe I'll repost here with a pic....might be like a year later, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom