Cartoons....? Grow up you $#$&

Status
Not open for further replies.
jono199 said:
Thought so some how, but thats actually one of the best ways to get anime. I know someone with an Anime FTP I could try to persuade him to give you a password.

PRIVATE FTPS. Do they still exist now days???? :eek:
I used to run my own private FTP a few years back for all my anime stuff. Plus I used to know a few private FTPs too.
However I never give out my sourses on those.

ok, i saw it mentioned once... Pinky and the Brain!! AWSOME, bring it back at once...
i saw the smurfs the other day... i remember that show being so cool... it was the most awsome cartoon in the world when i was a kid... now when i watched it the other day... well lets just say i felt stupid. are our minds really that dif. when we are young or is it age that makes the memories better?

anyway... anime is cool... never had the time to start watching any one series... and never knew what was good. so i never got into it. i would like to get my hands on some good shows though, something i could put on DVD to watch at work while i'm bored... like now... when i have nothing better to do that play on a tech forum and talk about the smurfs, (who were comunist by the way)

omg what will come of me? someone, please help!

so i never got into it. i would like to get my hands on some good shows though, something i could put on DVD to watch at work while i'm bored... like now... when i have nothing better to do that play on a tech forum and talk about the smurfs, (who were comunist by the way)

omg what will come of me? someone, please help!

Get Dragon Ball z or Get Backers DVD to watch anime. With DBZ you will never get bored, thou it can be quite slow some times like most of the animes...but the cast,powers,etc etc are simply superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom