Cartoons....? Grow up you $#$&

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like anime movies, but don't like to watch a series; the reason being that if you miss an episode on most of them youÂ’re lost for the next 5 episodes. Of course this doesnÂ’t apply to shows like Dragonball, DBZ, and DBGT where half of the episodes are guys grunting like they are constipated and you can get everything that missed in the recap of the last one. Sorry but I am not a fan of a show that tries to stretch a half hour story into a season with cheap tricks like a 5 minute recap of last episode; a whatÂ’s going to happen before a commercial break; a what has happened after the commercial break; a 5 minute teaser of what will happen next episode; and lots of pointless grunting. Sorry about the rant, but I used to watch the show before going to work and I know that there is a story there. It is just not proportional to the number of episodes that have been done.

tajahem said:
Sorry but I am not a fan of a show that tries to stretch a half hour story into a season with cheap tricks like a 5 minute recap of last episode;

Watch CLONE WARS some time.......

I really could not believe for a 8 minute tv show, they spend up to 2 1/2 minutes recapping the last episode. Another 10 second with the same intro. And to finish it off, another 20 seconds on closing credit And another 10 showing what going to happen next episode.
Leaving about 4 minutes and 50 second to progress the story further.
From a star wars fan point of view, I liked clone wars.
From a animation fan point of view, i hated it. I really wish that Lucas got the same team that does BATMAN or JLU to do CLONE WARS as appose to the same guy that did a the POWDER PUFF GIRLS. :rolleyes:

I like my Anime, its damn good.

At the moment im watching Naruto, Bleach, Samurai 7. I've got about 300Gb(ish) of Anime, all legal too.

But old cartoons are good too.

As for DBZ I could never get into that - to cartoonised IMO.

My upload on the connection is poor to be honest, broadband yes, but fast not really.

I could send you a few DVDs full if you wanted.

But that would take forever and i've no idea how much postage to India is. But im always uo fir a trade.

Thought so some how, but thats actually one of the best ways to get anime. I know someone with an Anime FTP I could try to persuade him to give you a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom