Cards win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, the Tigers got owned. They looked like teh cubs. (Except that the Cubs actualy had a winning record vs st luo this season)

Lololol

Ooooooooo....you're talking about baseball. I had no clue what this topic was about until I read that last post, Ste. :p

I'll watch baseball only if I'm in the stands....otherwise it's way too boring.

The cardinals won that world series on 3 pitchers.

Carpenter, Suppan and Weaver - The only reason they beat the Mets and again the only reason they beat the Tigers.

If your pitchers stand up and do their jobs well and hitters can't hit... It's nearly impossible to win a ball game let alone a series.

Kudo's to the Cardinals pitching staff.

The Met's will win it next year.

That series sucked. It is just pathetic that a team 2 games over .500 won. What is even more pathetic is that Eckstein is the World Series MVP.

altho the tigers lost there still had a great year i mean look at what they did last year.. and now they atleast made it that far.

Vybuni said:
That series sucked. It is just pathetic that a team 2 games over .500 won. What is even more pathetic is that Eckstein is the World Series MVP.

lol - regular season doesn't mean crap in the playoffs. What does matter is that the cards won 11 out of the 15 games they played in the playoffs. That's a 73.3% winning percentage. The Tigers won 8 out 12 games they played in the playoffs or 66.6%.

Cant wait to see how the Red Sox do next year! :)

2004 wan an amazing season, and amazing playoff, specially against the yankees.

CHOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom