car wash(warning - pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
It was a very hot day today. I would easily say that it was 100 degrees fahrenheit, 34 degrees celcius. I checked the thermometer, and it was hot.

Enough of my yakking, this is what i did today (well, yesterday, it's Monday now :p)

I washed/vaccummed a car, and i was just shocked with the before/after pictures...

Cars are really that dirty inside????

Before
DSCI0235.jpg

After
DSCI0237.jpg

Passenger's Side
DSCI0238.jpg

Driver's Side
DSCI0239.jpg

Back Passenger Floor
DSCI0240.jpg

Trunk (it was full, not even room for a grocery bag)
DSCI0243.jpg

Another Outside Shot
DSCI0245.jpg

I kept these pictures small due to bandwidth.

Whole Reason i washed it:
- It was hot outside.
- I want to show you guys that cleaning/vacumming cars isn't "womens work".
- We're selling the car soon, for $4500. It's got low K's on it (110,000) for a 1992 Acura Integra. I would buy it; but i don't have $4500 right now, nor a license.

What I'm asking you guys; did i do a good wash/vacuum job? Thanks for looking :D

it looks like you did a good job :D

you can wash my car anytime!!

it was very hot down here also, so no excuse there!

Thanks ncjimn. What are you driving?

I decided to wash it because it smelled bad inside. It's my mother's car, and normally it's very clean inside.

Back View:
DSCI0247.jpg

Back seat before:
DSCI0236.jpg

Back seat after:
DSCI0242.jpg

Yes, I can see the reflection too. And it's my Mom's car, i wish it was mine, it's got such low mileage on it!

I'm getting paid $30 for it as well :D

why don't you have a license talldude? aren't you 19?

edit: or ya.. it says '88 so you're 18 now.. you could have your class 5 by now.. or no.. you'd still have your class 7 for another year.. but still! i did my test right when i turned 16 :D

aliasaid said:
why don't you have a license talldude? aren't you 19?

edit: or ya.. it says '88 so you're 18 now.. you could have your class 5 by now.. or no.. you'd still have your class 7 for another year.. but still! i did my test right when i turned 16 :D

I'm going to get my license around January 2007. My friend who's learning, just bought an old beater; 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais. It's small, automatic, fun to drive. So I'll ask him to learn on that car instead of my parents Acura or Ford Explorer.

ncjimn said:
talldude123 said:
Thanks ncjimn. What are you driving?

plymouth_breeze_431868.jpg

Actually the car is at home now.

Having it with me in college is toooo expensive!

That's a nice car. Do you have any custom accessories on there, such as wheels, stereo, subwoofers?

My friend's car is going to have a new MP3 stereo, subwoofers, and wheels on it, but even with those, it will be bland...

283232_54_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom