car pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo the cricket idea is geneous. ooh i got a great prank you could play on them i saw it in a movie i forget the name some dad tryign to teach his son to race, anyway he put a cougar in the back seat i thought it was funny. if its a guy weather it be a cat or woman itl still be funny :p

imo the cricket idea is geneous. ooh i got a great prank you could play on them i saw it in a movie i forget the name some dad tryign to teach his son to race, anyway he put a cougar in the back seat i thought it was funny. if its a guy weather it be a cat or woman itl still be funny :p

Talladega Nights

put some grated chease in the aircon system and watch them vomite. it;ll stink. or put grated cheas all over the engine put a full block of chease under thaer passger seat put some fish under it the list goes on

I've been following this thread
and the ideas you kids come up with are just hilarious

since they did tampons to you, do condoms to them :p
fill it with whip cream or something :D

I've been following this thread
and the ideas you kids come up with are just hilarious

since they did tampons to you, do condoms to them :p
fill it with whip cream or something :D

fill up like 5 or 1o condomes with whiped cream but make it tast like crap in case they go to lick it:eek: and put some all over the stearing wheal the seats windows and the floor and some on the out side of the car and just chuke the condomes in randome areas of the car.

haha one sec im gonan find you a fake recipe now just for the fun of it :p

1 cup water

2 tablespoons cornstarch

1 raw egg white

1 tablespoon plain yogurt

pinch of salt

Dissolve cornstarch in ¼ cup of water and set aside. Bring the remaining water and a pinch of salt to a simmer in a small saucepan, then stir the cornstarch to redissolve it and stir it in. Simmer and stir the mixture for about two minutes, it will be very thick. Cool the mixture thoroughly. If you don't let it cool the egg will get cooked. If you are impatient, set the pan in a bowl of ice and stir to speed the cooling. When cool, stir in the egg white and yogurt. Mix thoroughly with a wire whisk until smooth. If you want a little more flavor you can add ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract and some Equal or Splenda for sweetness when you add the egg.

there is your legit fake recipe now lets see them taste that :p

haha one sec im gonan find you a fake recipe now just for the fun of it :p

1 cup water

2 tablespoons cornstarch

1 raw egg white

1 tablespoon plain yogurt

pinch of salt

Dissolve cornstarch in ¼ cup of water and set aside. Bring the remaining water and a pinch of salt to a simmer in a small saucepan, then stir the cornstarch to redissolve it and stir it in. Simmer and stir the mixture for about two minutes, it will be very thick. Cool the mixture thoroughly. If you don't let it cool the egg will get cooked. If you are impatient, set the pan in a bowl of ice and stir to speed the cooling. When cool, stir in the egg white and yogurt. Mix thoroughly with a wire whisk until smooth. If you want a little more flavor you can add ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract and some Equal or Splenda for sweetness when you add the egg.

there is your legit fake recipe now lets see them taste that :p

haha. than they go and Tast it. but make alot and wack it in randome places in side the car. and make it stickey too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom