car mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truebe

In Runtime
Yea me and my friends are bored and we are thinking about doing things to my car i will be driving in about a month. First we were like we just suede the whole damn thing becasue that stuff is cheap, but then we figured we would have to wear like booties and everyones shoes would have to be in a basket. Then we are like alright shag carpet, so we are probably going to do that and take out the middle seat. Although we arent going to do this next thing we thought it was a great idea...to weld a shopping cart to the front of the car...how awesome would that be to chillin in there, the only thing i would not like is if i stopped at a stop sign and the thing jus pops of rolls across the street and hits a car...

anyway, anyone got any fun ideas that wont cost that much money? stupid suggestions are wanted!

a friend of mine put a battle axe on the front of his jeep. He painted it a camo kind of color (that lighter green). He also found this HUGE pirate flag which he put in the back, so when he was driving, this huge flag would be flying around. It was HILARIOUS until the flag got stolen. Just find some piece of crap jeep for a few hundred bucks and have a blast with it. Thats what he did. I think he bought his for $200. Runs ok... looks like CRAP, but hes slowly fixing it up to be the craziest jeep ever seen on the road.

I think next hes going to mount a paintball gun on the hood and have a remote trigger on the steering wheel. That jeep is gonna be nuts... he has ALOT of stuff he wants to do... and its all cheap. Just think of some crazy stuff. Like use a plunger as a hood ornament. Just make sure its on there good lol.

Use a 2.1 computer speaker setup as a stereo amp? Shit idk, i think of cool mods not stupi dones. Even though my dad did fly a huge rebel flag on the back of his mustang for a while. It was so big it will rap me up like 6 times i think idk. It was alot though.,

Convert the doors to gull wings.

Add faux side scoops (like Shelbys).

Add a faux hoodscoop, or a real one, for the heck of it.

Replace the taillights with some from a different type of car. Old Caddy taillights look cool... tall and thin. I saw a small pickup with a step side bed that had used some old Caddy teillights... looked sweet.

Mirror the glass, as much as you can legally get away with.

Add running lights along the bottom edge of the car (under the doors).

Put in a lift kit, make it as high as a 4x4.

Throw the crome to it.

Paint each peice of the body a different color.

Add a rear spoiler, or whale tail.

Add ground effects.

Add a make-shift PA system.

There's a few to chew on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom