This can't go unread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG.
If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip!

such BS, AMD is based in California.
"AMD chips are never sold in stores"
never sold in stores? then why was our AMD 400Mhz computer $1600 in 1998?
ok so i play americas army, sof2, cod, SW battlefront, and several other games. that really makes me a hacker, right...........
oh, I took intro to programming in school, so that must make me and all the other kids(half of whom had to be told where to get to visual basic and the other proggie every day lol) are hackers.

oh yea, that guy has to be a hacker like me, since he knows html ;)

"Super incredible ultimate extremeley Funny!!!..."

Originally posted by The MORON

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip!
thank you for this list of advices!!!

i shall surrender myself to the police right away.... LOL!
:p :p :cool:

::EDIT::Please read the Comments!! LOL!!:D :cool:

lol the first comment was

"thank you for this list of advices!!!

i shall surrender myself to the police right away"

this whole thing is definitly a joke, but its really funny.

man thats great stuff. there are thousands of comments, lol. i dont think ima go through all of them. i would need a digital reading pen to do it for me :D

moronic i mean...if someone know how to hack THEY CAN SURE AS HECK TURN OFF PARANTAL CONRTOLS!!!

and bonzi buddy IS a hack

why would you need a better pc for better hacking?

quake is a game you tard

we all know the stupidity of microsoft so we like linux

this is horrible

who is this weener?

Re: "Super incredible ultimate extremeley Funny!!!..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
thank you for this list of advices!!!

i shall surrender myself to the police right away.... LOL!
:p :p :cool:

::EDIT::Please read the Comments!! LOL!!:D :cool:

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom