This can't go unread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped reading at this line, "Most American families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as AOL."

HAHA AOL is so trusted in fact that they send your son or daughter emails to enlarge their penis size LOL.

To hack you have to learn how to program.

Yep you sure need a better video card to run a DOS based program to get "all text" info on packets or ports. That monkey Bonzi, he's a real threat to your comp with hourly songs and jokes and the occasional pop up. :p LOL

After I read that.....all I can say is........

ROFL!! I pity the kids who's parents believed that BS.

"Morok..."

Wait! Listen to this guys 10 sings that your son is a hacker!!!! LOL:

1. Has your son asked you to change ISPs? (<--Many ISP suck, so most likeley if you own a computer, you're gonna want to change one!)

2. Are you finding programs on your computer that you don't remember installing?(<-- This is called Spyware!! LOL)

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?(<---......:rolleyes: I once asked my mom for a 500mhz processor, because my computers was too slow! So most likeley, if your son askes you for an ATi radeo 9800 pro or something, it's because his games are too slow! What's wrong with that?)

4. Does your child read hacking manuals?(<--Hacking Manual?:rolleyes: )

5. How much time does your child spend using the computer each day?(<--That's a question. Not a "Sign".:rolleyes: )

6. Does your son use Quake?(<---......:eek: QUAKE is a video game!! LOL!)

Originaly posted by the MORON
8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.
LOL!!! Everything he just said was a lie! LOL!!

...-I'm sorry, i just cant go on! It's just too damn funny dammit!! DAMMMMMIT!! LOL!!

Thank you for mentioning this. I'll turn myself into the police right away! :p :p :cool:

OMG that guy is the most ****ing retard ive ever seen in my ****ing life...made me laugh for like 10 min though ROFL

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

LMFAO!!!! I have never read such paranoid rubbish in my life, this guy is a fruitcake!!!!

Its a good spoof... some of the other articles there are great p**s takes too... the goth one for example made me lmao.. especially the interview with the ex-goth who has now found jesus... great stuff!!!

ROFL THAT'S F@(*ING FUNNY!!!

does your son use Linux?
if so.... he may be a hacker...

it's a free OS, which people use if they:
hate Windows
don't want to pay for an OS, but will still be legal
want a better OS than Windows

does your son play Quake?

IT'S A F.....ING GAME

does your son ask for new hardware?

how about: because the computer is F.....ING SLOW and won't play games you want it to!
games are amongst the most demanding of apps, and if you were hacking somebody could easily do that on... emachine standard PC's

what can I say...... WHAT THE F........??????
.....he is obviously a n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom