Cant Find A Dang Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad made me start working at age 5 right around the age i started school, at first i sold candy because a lot of people will be dumb and buy candy from little kids, at around age six i started helping him out fixing cars.

well anyways i know when i was in high school my friend worked at dairy queen and she was 15, but they only gave her about 1-2 hours a day lol. Also you can take a paper route and deliver papers, you could do chores for people ie. mow their lawn, wash cars, clean their house, clean their cars, or you could be a sign twirler. or sell stuff at school that was my fav, sell bootleg cd's, dvd movies, ureleased cd's make mix cd's for those annoying people,or sell warez i remember i sold my teacher adobe premiere pro he gave me 50 bucks. those are basically all your options i know you have one more option left but i cant post it since you will problaly en up dead. and if you're selling stuff make sure not to get caught

What the heck...

I have looked online and done as much as I can but i cant find a single job hiring 15 year olds, they only hire 16 and up

This sux, i have to wait yet another year to get a job.. i really want to take advantage of not having to pay for rent, electricity, water, and gas while i still can. :p

Pretty soon ill have to pay for all that stuff myself, and i wont be able to have all the new technology and clothes. :rolleyes:

here's your problem. you're looking online. you have to GO places. meet the managers. and ****...there's always fast food

Take a look at your local shooting range when I was 14 I spent my time collecting spent cartridges, OR try farm work hard as **** but there are some great benefits such as free food and you feel healthier for working out side.

What the heck...

I have looked online and done as much as I can but i cant find a single job hiring 15 year olds, they only hire 16 and up

This sux, i have to wait yet another year to get a job.. i really want to take advantage of not having to pay for rent, electricity, water, and gas while i still can. :p

Pretty soon ill have to pay for all that stuff myself, and i wont be able to have all the new technology and clothes. :rolleyes:
dude i know how you feel i am 15 too and cant find a job for anything they keep telling me that i am too young come back next year i mean what is the differance if i cut myself or burn or whatever it will still hurt regaurdless of my age!!!!

I agree on the not working in high school remark :) I enjoyed life in hs and didint even think about working simply because I knew I would be doing it for at least 50 years after I graduated...gross. Its odd..its seems my $30 a week for lunch I was getting in hs at 15/16/17/18 years of age lasted longer than the $30/hr I make now at 25 years of age...I blame credit card companies. Its tough having brown skin sometimes.

As somebody mentioned here: Italian restaurants.

I got paid $40 for 5 hours work under-the-table every day when I was 14.

I agree on the not working in high school remark :) I enjoyed life in hs and didint even think about working simply because I knew I would be doing it for at least 50 years after I graduated...gross.

THANK YOU!

Don't work! your only 15, you've got the rest of your life to work!

I'm happy I worked throughout Jr. high and high school, I saved up and it helped me with collage, buy a motorcycle and buy my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom