Canadian Army Unofficially Recognize Zombie Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
During a weekend exercise...me and my fellow Reserve Unit were training up for Fighting In Built Up Areas (MOUT for U.S. Military Personalle), and our officers decided to change up scenarios to keep us on our toes...

The mock city we were attacking was a typical small town...with stores and gas stations ect;... The briefing started early in the morning and we all sat down...expecting the same boring U.N. stuff...

At first we were told there was a chemical spill, the local military was transporting a new type of chemical agent when the vehicle transporting it crashed and leaked it's contents... The chemical agent they said apparently made people act irrationally and violently...

When they said this.... Me and my friends clicked in... But we really didn't think the Military would actually consider doing an exercise with a Zombie Crisis scenario...

We were being sent in to help UN experts to deal with the spill and keep the "rioting" situation under control...

So we geared up... We didn't put on any NBC gear since we were told that the chemicals effects were not airborne and could onyl be contracted from direct contact with it...

The "Civilians" were running around screaming begging us for help...the "Police Force" was looking like they were on the verge of breaking down... My Section (Squad For U.S.) was moving down the street doing a presence patrol when the first one poped out of the door...

It was a guy COVERED in blood...and it looked like his arm was chewed on... And that's when it hit me.... OMG They actually did it... Our Section Commander obviously didn't know what we knew...and before we could warn him...the "Zombie" lept out and "Attacked" him... And we opened fire...taking down the "Zombie"...

After that the shit hit the fan... Suddenly gunfire could be heard everywhere and the situation went completely SNAFU...

But to my surprise...most of my unit actually survived...but we were unable to complete our objective and ended up hightailing it out of there...

But I couldn't help but wonder when we were extracted...

Is this a sign that mabye this situation isn't so unrealistic to at least the Canadian Military after all?

If anyone has any questions about MY experiance with this...please feel free... I allready asked the Officers about this but they just claimed they wanted to do it to boost moral...

I however think otherwise...

http://s95150067.onlinehome.us/zs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3282

I got a good laugh from that

Haha, that's awsome.

Wonder if I have to fight zombies soon, since I am going into the reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom