canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun laws don't effect criminals, when are you people going to realize that? Gun control only affects law abiding citizens ... ones that don't shoot up schools.

NRA had a slogan that was something to the affect of "If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

It's pretty simply common sense. I don't understand what these prudes and eric cartmans moms out there are thinking. Tighter gun laws? For what....so that people who abide the law wont have crap when they get shot at from the criminals who'll still retain guns...........NIIIIIIIIIIIICE

First, I will say I completely agree that gun laws pentalized law abiding citizens while doing nothing to combat crime.

However :p .... I don't really see how this story relates to that argument. :confused:

Lastly, the countdown for this thread being closed begins! :p

However .... I don't really see how this story relates to that argument
Sure it does. If there were relaxed gun laws, and some of those students were carrying....it wouldn't have been an issue. They just woulda returned fire :p

^ EXACTLY!

When my parents were in school they used to take their guns and show their teachers, go shooting after class and stuff. Where there school shootings back then? NO.

LOL, yeah, I understand the concept, but at University? That's a bit of a stretch ;)

Home protection, 100%. I also favor more rights for concealed weapon permits.

But at College? Regardless of federal or state gun laws, Uni's are never going to allow people packing on campus :p

being able to pack some heat would be so nice in the city in my area, there are like 50 murders a year with like 2 cops getting killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom