Can you stump these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask them where in the world is Carmen San Diego. If that works maybe the CIA could get off their asses and ask them where 2.5trillion USD disappears to every year.

Ask them..

"What's more powerful then god, more evil then the devil, the rich need it, the poor have it and if you eat it you'll die"

Of course google would most likely run the fun and give the answer.

What does god look like?

Edit: no posting pictures of yourself in response to my question.

Answer: How can you expect an infinite being to become tangible to finite beings? How can you expect the being that was the cause of everything and the sustainer of everything, to be perceivable by finite beings.

Wouldn't the one true creator be everything we're not? Perfect in every way. So how do we test for a unlimited being using limited methods? Unless that being makes contact with us. There really is no way we can go out and expect to find God.

I still think i should ask them what the name of my baby is. Better yet ask them the name of my friends baby. See them answer that.

Answer: How can you expect an infinite being to become tangible to finite beings? How can you expect the being that was the cause of everything and the sustainer of everything, to be perceivable by finite beings.

Wouldn't the one true creator be everything we're not? Perfect in every way. So how do we test for a unlimited being using limited methods? Unless that being makes contact with us. There really is no way we can go out and expect to find God.

but did god model humans after himself? even then we dotn know if we where modeld after his flaws which considerign he is god cant really be flaws.

Even if we are limited though. Poizen had a point what is considered a flaw? Yes we are limited but I don't think thats a flaw. Its just the role we play. We're the creations and God the creator. We obey Gods commands or we ignore them. Its up to us what path we choose.

Give them an MD5 hash of a string and ask them to tell you what the string was.
Its impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom