Can you speak finnish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akubane

Fully Optimized
LoL got your attention. Odd question I know.

I'm looking for someone who can read finnish to help me with a finnish online PC store. Just need to know if A) They ship to canada and B) if they do, do they take paypal or canadian credit cards.

I've got a friend in finland I've been playing games with for years but getting a hold of the guy is nearly impossible. he just kinda shows up and I can't get in game for the next week or two XD.

jimm's PC-Store Oy
Thats the main site, ram section. Can access the support or FAQ page somewhere XD

jimm's PC-Store Oy
Thats a direct link to the part.

I found the ram on ebay last night but when I woke up today and went to put my check in the bank someone bought it. Was po'd lol. Its not available in canada yet cause NCIX is friggen slow as ****. newegg doesnt ship up here. I foudn an australian site that shipped here but they're just as slow as ncix lol.

Anyhow you never know what languages people can speak so I figured I'd try for a longshot.

The ram is the newest G.Skill F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK 2 x 2 GB (4GB) 4-4-4-12 kit. I was goign to settle for the 5-5-5-15 PQ's but I'm too picky and I'd just end up upgrading it again. Why waste more money. Yeah I could get different ram but I've grown quite fond of this.

Anyhow thanks if anyone can help. if not it's cool maybe they'll show up on ebay again. otherwise I'll grab 2gb crucial and wait till their released.

G.Skill main page.
Index
where to buy (distributers/resellers) section in case someone can read japanese or something else and your bored and wanna take a look XD i knwo the JP site caries it but couldnt make heads or tales with google translator XD Wont even translate finnish. Hard language.

I've checked all the australian sites (english XD) but none carried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom