Can you prove the moon exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
THE MOON: A Propaganda Hoax
An Expose by
THE MAD REVISIONIST
In 1995, the American Historical Association, in an attempt to stifle revisionist scholarship, marked the 50th anniversary of the defeat of Nazism with a resolution calling on scholars to "initiate plans now to study the significance of the Holocaust." This, however, was not enough of a blow to free academic discourse for the enemies of truth. The president of the AHA, William Leuchtenburg, was asked why the resolution did not go so far as to explicitly recognize the Holocaust as a fact of history. He answered that for a group of historians to say that there had been a Holocaust was tantamount to "an organization of astronomers saying there is a moon."
While, on the surface, this appears as nothing more than a shameless attempt to trivialize and thereby discredit the work of revisionists, it nonetheless got me to thinking: why did this historian single out the moon? Why would a scholar, so familiar with academic standards of evidence, use such language to imply that the existence of the moon, unlike any other issue, was a given and not subject to proof? What, in other words, was he trying to hide?

It was then that I embarked on my research, which has led me to this day when I can confidently make the following assertion: The Moon does not exist. As I realize this revelation may appear shocking to the average reader, allow me to repeat it:

here is the site The Mad Revisionist

and now for the big one
A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

Can you prove that the moon exists? Write to us at: madrev@reptiles.org

The bright moon light. The change in tides which correspond to the full moon overhead. Where do I get my money?

Found a argument to the tides: Link

Do an experiment: take a rubber ball and suspend it above a bathtub full of water. Now slowly move the ball closer to the water. Does the level of the water change? Not even slightly. So much for the tides myth.
This is BS. Thats like saying the sun's gravity isn't the thing give us orbit. Also, the tub isn't round and doesn't even come close to having a gravitational pull.

Okay, but I still find this all hard to believe. What evidence do you have that there is no moon? You should be asking what evidence we have that there IS one. Since everyone knows that it is impossible to prove a negative, the mere fact that we have demonstrated that the moon story has NO reliable eyewitnesses, NO documents, and, above all, NO physical evidence whatsoever, should be enough to discredit this clever hoax. Nevertheless, there are some very conclusive proofs that demonstrate that the moon does not and could not exist.
Not to start more BS but heres a thought. Why does this article touch so closely to God?

Can you prove that the moon exists? Write to us at: madrev@reptiles.org

F = GMm/r2
Where F = gravitational attraction
G = the gravitational constant
M = mass of one body
m = mass of the second body
r = distance between the two bodies

Established by Newton himself, this numerical gem is based completely on the assumption that the moon travels in concentric circles around our planet. F (the gravitational attraction holding the moon to its "true" path) requires that r (the distance between the two celestial bodies) remains constant. Should the distance, r, decrease at any given moment, the gravitational force will increase in strength. When this event occurs the moon will be pulled towards this planet. According to Newton's theory that a body set in motion remains in motion, such an incident would initiate a logical series of events with a singular chaotic result: propagated drawing of satellite to planet until the two massive bodies collide.

However, even the most fanatical Lunarists no longer cling to the absurd notion that objects in the solar system travel in concentric circles. These so-called "scientists" have changed their story so many times, who knows what to believe anymore? The currently fashionable dogma is that the route followed by celestial bodies is not circular but a concave oval with the origin point at the centre (in the case of the earth, the sun; in the case of the moon, the earth) followed by a spiraling series of pathways. Thus, the moon is not maintaining a constant distance from our planet. Our orbiting satellite is forever oscillating towards us, drawing near then distant, in a continuous cycle. Each successive approach brings this massive wonder closer to our midst.

In other words, the moon does indeed alter its distance from the earth. So why is it not widespread knowledge that the end – mathematically predicated BY NEWTON'S OWN FORMULA - has been anticipated and is drawing near? Due to some irrational explanation the moon has managed to defy those very laws of physics that were originally developed to justify its existence.

The authorities expect us to believe a story that is prima facie absurd, and has been proven absurd by simple mathematical calculations. Yet they do not give us a single piece of reliable forensic evidence, nor an argument put forward by any expert free from institutional pressure.

I believe the question is as If God Exists right? Why the moon shouldn't exist. If you believe to God and he does not exist nothing bad occurs but if he exists then something good occurs at least this 50-50 percentage is at 100% hopefull & Good cause static motives are good as better is better. I got really confused now! I'll make my decision when I'll travel to it.

I believe that people started becoming more prejudiced. First of man didn't set foot on moon it was simulated on a studio. Secondly moon does not exist, what comes next, there is no earth, no reality, no life, no time, no universe, no persuasive way to live for. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom