Can you prove the moon exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

How do we know the moon exists?

Well, in the 1970s, American Apollo missions collected 382 kilograms of moon rock. US President Nixon gave out 135 moon rock fragments to governments and people. About 295 kilograms of the samples is stored at the Johnson Space Centre. Around half of the fragments distributed have been stolen or are missing, from governments, individuals and museums.

Moon rock is thought to be worth 4 times the value of diamonds, costing hundreds of thousands of dollars in auctions. I don't know about you, but I'm sure that the buyers wouldn't splash so much cash on a piece of moon rock unless being somewhat certain that it came from a natural satellite we call 'the Moon' that orbits the Earth every 27 days, that shines so brightly in the sky, that so many of us observe and photograph its phases, that has seen vehicles land, unmanned vehicles orbit and masses amounts of data collected.

How do we know the moon exists?...How do I know that Pope Benedict XVI exists when I've never met him in person and only seen him in the media?

Or perhaps the Moon, or Earth doesn't exist the way we think it, and we're all on a reality TV show, living within a large dome, like that in The Truman Show where the moon is actually the TV show's control room.

You can see a documentary of our actual world by watching the movie, The Truman Show. Here's the trailer:
<object height="350" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYj2m1yVpGU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>
See 'the real moon' at time frames '1:36' and '1:05'.

Oh, and in case I don't see ya...good afternoon, good evening and good night...

ugh2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom