Can someone pleese help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd need a keylogger that was running since your first windows install.

tornado10003 said:
Also, if you are wondering what I need this for, lets just say I forgot something important that I once typed on this PC.

You still do realize that it would basically be still impossible to find what you are looking for even with a keylogger running from the first time you ran windows. lmao

Re: Re: Can someone pleese help me out

Spartan666 said:
You still do realize that it would basically be still impossible to find what you are looking for even with a keylogger running from the first time you ran windows. lmao

Not impossible, some keyloggers keep a formated date structure in the log, all you really have to do is use the find feature in word or notepad and search for that particular date. Some keyloggers don't tell you what application you used so you'll have to look through all the words you type that particular day or the time of the day. Depending on how long you have the keylogger on and how long you've been running your system, the log file would probably be in megabytes size, pretty large and makes searching a messy job. I'm pretty sure some keyloggers by default will not exceed a certain amount of size for their logfiles so they'll overwrite the older ones.

I'm sure he could also search the huge file for a sentance fragment or something close to what he forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom