Can some one please explaine this to me.

so... as I understand it.

Trump, is, well, Trump, personally I can see the appeal he has, but from an outside perspective it really seems that he plays to the "it's not my fault" crowd... it's not "your fault" that xyz happens, it's mexican/muslim/some other peoples fault.

and Clinton, well she is one of those people. it's not her fault that she broke the law with putting "business" mail on her private server. she comes over as the kind of person that always has an excuse as to why they should not be blamed.
and she has a bit of a track record about being half a step behind popular opinion. like she can't make a decision until she's figured out what the most popular side it...

then couple that with the idea that she can't even win to be the nominee with some underhanded shenanigans in her party biasing for her.

It really sucks being in the USA right now. The giant **** storm of politics seems to get worse with each election year. There are folks all over the place. Some who believe Clinton (for some reason) still deserves to be president even after this whole email scandal. Some who believe Trump should be president because he 'speaks his mind.' Some who will vote for one or the other just so their vote doesn't go to the one they don't want. Then there's a libertarian candidate who is also quietly running just like last election.

At the end of the day, the media sensationalizes our politics (in our country, at least) and is totally biased based on the network's connections. It's troublesome at best and causes so many issues when it comes to deciding on who to vote for that it's not even funny. The majority of the population will base their vote on one of two things: 1) the "party" that they claim to be part of (democrat or republican) and they'll cast their vote that way regardless (I've heard people say they didn't like the candidate and thought it was a bad choice, but they did their "insert party name" duty and voted) or 2) they've watched the bias media on a single channel/network and will vote based on that network's opinion of the candidates.

Either way, we don't win. The independent candidates probably have some of the best ideas and are way less corrupt, but the chances of them winning are slim because they don't get the coverage that the rest of the candidates get. It's lopsided.

Back
Top Bottom