can i ask a favor of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
;) Of course. I'll try to remember to give the search a shot next time I need it.

well this would help ppl for searching solutions to current problems that were probably alreayed been solved in the past instead of bringing it up again.

cool, been waiting for a feature like this.

Might be a good idea to put another search box in the top right corner of the forum. Set it so it is there on EVERY page... Maybe even at the bottom of the page, too.

If it is more visible, maybe people will use it more.

I already took the survey, but I forgot to add something
I don't think I should fill out another survey either... wouldn't that beat cheating then? voting twice

one thing I keep seeing is that, everyone posts EVERYTHING in the Building, Buying, or Upgrading High Performance PC Systems (okay maybe not everyone, not the regulars)

is it because the other forums aren't supported well enough?
(except for the windows section, Mak and Osiris are like Chinese kids making Nikes, can't complain) (also Audio section... kids over there got their stuff down)

@ time of posting, glanced over there, just on the first page
What FPS to expect in popular games with christmas rig? ------- pc gaming?

public apology to members...fresh start.... ------- off topic?

anti aliasing kills my FPS in every game --- pc gaming?

evga 9800gt no signal to monitor. ------- hardware trouble shooting?

4850 overheating problems ------ hardware trouble shooting?

or maybe I am just retarded and can't tell the difference, then please ignore this post

^^^ That's why, once a member gets over 40 posts, the mods will close or delete threads posted in the wrong forum. Oh, we may move it, but odds are it will go bye-bye.

As for the newbies... ain't a lot to be done for it. Heck, I'd be happy if they would read the welcome PM and the rules announcement...

^^^ That's why, once a member gets over 40 posts, the mods will close or delete threads posted in the wrong forum. Oh, we may move it, but odds are it will go bye-bye.

As for the newbies... ain't a lot to be done for it. Heck, I'd be happy if they would read the welcome PM and the rules announcement...

Sometimes its just an honest mistake when you are viewing two threads at once.

Survey Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom