Can anyone beat TheMajor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grego

In Runtime
When I noticed his new avatar his post count caught my eye...5117 in roughly 6 months!! Holy crap! That's 24.67 posts a day.

Is anyone else more of a tech-forums junkie than he is?

Ya I remember a while back when TheMajor was pretty new here and I went online a few times at about 3 in the morning and sure enough, he was on. Pretty impressive, wonder how much knowledge he's gained!

i wonder how much knowledge he's lost due to spam!
those ipoders upset me again today, and there was TheMajor - git 'em boy! lol j/k
now i do find this very funny... we have a thread about a member, a member who seems to always be on, and always have something to say...

::::runs through computer:::: "ooooh Major, come out come out wherever you are"

a thread about TheMajor, what a trip!

Shumway said:
TheMajor don't sleep,I think he's half android or something, all he has to do is charge his battery and he's good to go for awhile more:D

That's correct :D

Maybe I shoud go to bed. But its only 1:41am rightnow... I will probably be online until, say.. 6-8am.. then sleep until 3-6pm and get online. I usually have between 15 and 50 reply notifications in my mailbox when waking up.

I like to help people even though there are people on this forum with more experience in computer. More knowledge and education.

Oh.. i almost forgot to mention. If you search for my posts you will see i did not post anything in JULY. So its 5 months for 5000 posts :D

TF is my life. Feel free to donate to my favorite website!

Would be cool. But posts count does not mean much when becoming a mod. U have to know alot, do not spam/insult, be available... and more (dunno exactly)

The mods/smods/admins will decide if somebody becomes a mod.

I applied a few months ago. Its not that important to me anymore. But it would be fun to kill some ipods :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom