Calling Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a bad idea to send teachers notes, they're usually really busy and are going to forget and not respond to you. Most teachers will only take you seriously if you say it to their face. Try and talk to him after class/after school. Then he'll have to give you a response. Also really try to pick up your effort in class as well so he can see that you're putting in some real effort before you talk to him.

GrimReaper23 said:
yea well I sent this to him over two weeks ago and no reply. hrmm. I an gonna try again, any suggestions?

Well, it's just like applying for a job. If you really want it you need to make several follow up calls to reinforce that you are very interested.

So in your situation,
Arrange to meet with him / her. Talk to them in person. Ask several times.

If a teacher isn't willing to help a student, that wants to help themself get outta of a hole, then they shouldn't be a teacher...

Yea I am gonna change some stuff on my letter to him and resend it, maybe he didn't get it? Also I believe I just stoped trying after I had 3.446 GPA but stopped trying after I was only rank 199 :(. I always have to be the best that is my "character flaw"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom