Calling Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
If u where a teacher and a student came to you in the manner below what would you do?

Dear Mr Roth,
Hi, this is Dylan from your first period class. Now I believe that my behavior in class has been totally acceptable but my performance has not been at its best. Now I have been having a hard time getting my mind straight because my mother took away my only stress relief and that was paintball. Lucky for me I found an old pastime that I enjoy and has the same effects as paintball, it is racing quads. Unluckily for me I have found this towards the beginning of fourth quarter during spring break and I dramatically suffered academically from not having that relief of stress and now I dug myself in a BIG hole. Basically down to the point is, is there any way I can get my grade up. As of now I have an F and I believe that I have let not just my parents down but everyone I know including all of my siblings, my teachers, my parents, and even myself. Currently I have not figured out how I can wake myself up in the morning knowing I let everyone down. I am willing to work with you after school or during lunch as I know this is my future and this can not help me out with my life and career choices. I do ride the bus after school but that won't hold me back as I believe that my grade(s) are way more important then being lazy and not walking home. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate and tell me, please.

i would say OK, if you are willing to put in the time, we will try some lunchtime/afterschool sessions.

Honestly, a high school teacher would really just be thinking "ugh I don't wanna have to deal with this but I have to"

University professor would laugh in your face at something like that though

gaara said:
Honestly, a high school teacher would really just be thinking "ugh I don't wanna have to deal with this but I have to"

University professor would laugh in your face at something like that though
Yea I need to get my act straighten out since I do wanna go to college but I can't if I get the grade I currently have.

My highschool teachers offer to help during there lunch time and they also offer to stay after school for anything the students need...

GrimReaper23 said:
If u where a teacher and a student came to you in the manner below what would you do?

Dear Mr Roth,
Hi, this is Dylan from your first period class. Now I believe that my behavior in class has been totally acceptable but my performance has not been at its best. Now I have been having a hard time getting my mind straight because my mother took away my only stress relief and that was paintball. Lucky for me I found an old pastime that I enjoy and has the same effects as paintball, it is racing quads. Unluckily for me I have found this towards the beginning of fourth quarter during spring break and I dramatically suffered academically from not having that relief of stress and now I dug myself in a BIG hole. Basically down to the point is, is there any way I can get my grade up. As of now I have an F and I believe that I have let not just my parents down but everyone I know including all of my siblings, my teachers, my parents, and even myself. Currently I have not figured out how I can wake myself up in the morning knowing I let everyone down. I am willing to work with you after school or during lunch as I know this is my future and this can not help me out with my life and career choices. I do ride the bus after school but that won't hold me back as I believe that my grade(s) are way more important then being lazy and not walking home. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate and tell me, please.

Extracurricular activities have been pretty much proven to help the average student academically. Last year I had a 1.8 GPA, without playing sports, this year I started playing sports, and I have a 3.2 GPA. I can understand how it has affected you, however, getting an F is bad, I mean, you actually have to try and forget to do your work and be completely careless.

I hope the teacher helps you, but they usually don't bother with people who they can see don't put in effort for their time teaching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom