Calling all sig makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
Hey all you sig makers/photoshopin guys I have a request. It would be really cool if you could make my sig a little more interesting, since I don't know much about GIMP or how to use it properly, I was wondering if any of you guys could give my sig picture a little boost.

For instance, the Text, it's really plain and boring, simple put I needs change, I want the zombie picture included because it's cool. Also if you could maybe add a faded image of the iron maiden logo in the back so it's kinda blended in with the rest of thesig and kind of transparent that would be cool also.

So, if any of you guys want to have a crack at it, just post it in your reply and I'll see if it suits me or not.

For those of you who help me thank you a lot, my ill minded knowledge of picture editing bows down to you.

Working on it now, will post here when I finish :)

EDIT: Finished. Enjoy :)
powerslave.jpg

Anphrax said:
Added a border :D Not sure if it looks better or worse :confused:

Looks like you changed the color on it, too. You should probably get permission before editing other people's work. Just a suggestion :confused:

Xula, if you were to give the text a shadow, it'd look a LOT better. It also needs a border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom