Calling all Laker's Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am extremely happy that the Lakers lost and will probably keep losing until they're out of the playoffs.

<<------ Pacers fan

i am a KINGS fan... n lakers SUCK ...

kobe doesnt know when to shoot 3's and if shaq hits 10% of his freethrows consider it a good day...

lakers are 2-1
kings 2-1

n even

wolves 2-1

This yr it will be wolves, kings, or pacers....

The Lakers are not a solid team this year. There is too much bickering between teammates and, of course, injuries. Kobe's not at 100% because of his trial and all. Fox out with this thumb injury. Karl Malone and his damn ankle!! Bottom line: They're not gonna make it past this round. Stick a fork in 'em!

Kobe is a free agent this year!! You heard it here first: Kobe will be a Clipper next season.

there are a few options out for him

either he will stay, go clippers, go nuggets, or go to the bobcats (new team next yr)

we will just have to wait and see

I Love Southampton Football Club. They Can Beat Lakers Anywhere Anytime.

Besides, soccer players are fitter than basketball players :D

anarchy said:
How pissed are you guys that the Lakers lost on Friday? Grrrrrr:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm a lakers fan, don't worry about fridays loss.. their still going to the finals and thats when the real fun starts. ;)

there is still no other team in the league that can 'milk it' & play half-a$$ through games and still manage to win. they only turn it on when they have to. :) i really don't think they've even started to play yet.

all i have to say is karl malone was being a baby the other night in his espn interview - it may just be me but i think that players need to watch thier mouths when they are giving an interview, it makes them sound like trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom