Calling all ATV Riders out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
OK I have a Honda 400ex with a big bore kit so it is a 440,k and n airfilter, some other stuff but can't name all of it off the top of my head but I was wondering does any of you know where some good ATV forums are at?

Also I forgot to mention my dad has that new SUZUKI Quadracer 450r fuel injected and that thing is crazy fast!!!! Sorry I just like to show it off :p

Yea well it can't be as loud as my exhaust it is a white brothers R4 or something like that and it is rated at 109 Dbs which is crazy loud and also I think one of the loudest exhaust available. Yea we used to have a special edition raptor (my dad) but he fugging gay *** wife (divorce) took it.

lol his wife took it, did she keep it or sell it?
I remember my dad tried to get into my house(i live with my mom) and take our pantings, he threatned to fire our doormen for not letting him in...
big bonus this year.

I don't do ATV's. I just drive my truck off the road, and if it's too tight of a squeeze for the Ford, I go on foot.

Ryan

my freind also had a yamaha raport 2005....thing is loud.....and fast....very light too....way too exspensive thoo.....I perfer my Honda CR80 Dirtbike...I got 2nd at jolly rogers (my race course) and 5th at winchester...its very fast :):)...and as for atv forums....uhh..nope sorry man..

Deimos said:
lol his wife took it, did she keep it or sell it?
I remember my dad tried to get into my house(i live with my mom) and take our pantings, he threatned to fire our doormen for not letting him in...
big bonus this year.
We don't know what the deal is with it, if she sold it or not but it was broken anyway (just a battery problem) as for a quad forum I found one that is pretty good http://www.exriders.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom