California To Legalize Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called a burn run, i do them all the time. I mostly only smoke at night because it's really all i have time for. I'm not going to smoke at work, becuase weed is important enough to me to get fired over. I take precautions when smoking weed, mostly so i dont get busted for smoking a figgen joint.

Dosn't mean squat. Some of the nicest people I know are also the biggest failures life can produce, just the way it goes.

You prolly shouldnt have bothered saying that, as it provides nothign useful to this conversation. I didnt say I was nice that I smoked weed, I said I was a respected member of society. Whihc means that I am NOT a loser.

You just need to grow up and stop listening to all the soccer moms out there. You dont normally hear about studies on weed because they are a waste of time. There is nothing to study. This is one of those never ending arguments.

I didnt say that you said that all pot heads were suicidal, but the way you worded it made it sound like you were saying that.

If its a never ending arguement, then don't get in my face and call me ignorant.

And scientist are not 'soccer moms.'

Hmmm... are there 'football moms' in European nations?

Unless someone offends me again (calling me ignorant, etc), I'm out.

If people are going to try harder drug's it's not because of the weed but because they want to try it,People do have a mind of their own
Bingo

meh, if pot were legal I'd be all over it.....it's illegality is what really keeps you from going out and doing things because you almost gotta be in the shadows....if it was accepted then it'd just be like a cigerette break, granted everyones different though, I can smoke and be okay to do anything and have done some of my best work whereas other people will get easily freaked out, go into shell shocked mode and cant function within society.....all depends on the person, hell same applies to alcohol, which you can't sit there and tell me alcohol or cigs aren't worse, they are WAY worse.....

As I saw in one guys sig in a diff forums "God made weed, god made me....in god we trust" lol...makes me laugh everytime....although yeah I know you could say "God made hemlock...doesnt mean you eat it" lol :p

I am not ignorant, I simply believe science and the authorities over some pot smoking person I see online.
Science has proven nothing about pot....so I don't know what kind of arguement that is....otherwise they wouldn't give it to cancer patients.........authorities isn't really a hard argument either considering especially in americas case, everyones an uptight prude here unlike most of the rest of the world.

No recorded deaths caused by smoking pot, no ailments besides low sperm count lol which a couple months of stopping fixes that, have the kids and smoke away (away from them of course and not at all if you're the mother haha) but hell that applies 10 fold with cigs......but bah yeah never ending arguement

You'll sit there and say "but but science" when theres really nothing there

Nubius said:
You'll sit there and say "but but science" when theres really nothing there

You notice it's only the governmental studie's that speak about all the negative crap,You never ever see a independant study spewing off about harsh side effect's and that,The government want you to have the same opinion as them and nobody else.

The man is trying to keep you down!!

But yeah how true that is...I got into a huge fight with this girl I knew over that...she kept bringing these books from her college classes and I'm like, YEAH, those are insanely biased, they aren't going to show you any positive attributes about things deemed bad by society.

Go to www.erowid.com they give you the positives, negatives, and neutrals of anything......even crack lol. This is info for cocaine:

"Increases alertness, wakefulness, elevates the mood, mild to high degree of euphoria, increases athletic performance, decreases fatigue, clearer thinking, increases concentration, increases energy,"

And now of course the negatives

" increased irritability, insomnia, restlessness. With high doses may exhibit a pattern of psychosis with confused and disorganized behavior, irritability, fear, paranoia, hallucinations, may become extremely antisocial and aggressive. Inceases heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, and sweating. Increases speed of respiration, dilates the pupils, decreased sleep and appetite. Can decrease seizure threshold and is associated with seizures, strokes, and heart attacks in susceptible individuals."

Now mind you that's only a portion of the information, and although it technically has positive notes, that doesn't mean it condones it or encourages its usage....but theres a positive and negative side to most anything is mainly my point here......obviously anyone with any common sense can easily see the negatives INSANELY outweigh the positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom