California To Legalize Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or is there a rash of these idiotic fake news stories lately?

Honesty, we don't need anything more to excite the moronic masses that follow this kind of rubbish.

Not to mention that we don't need another post that just brings out society's dead-end losers (ie - the druggies).

Crack? All the time. I'm cracked out as we speak. :p

I dont know how many of you know, but who has heard of 'Needle Park' as it was become to be known? A little while ago, the someplace in the Netherlands thought it to be a brilliant idea to have a park where every drug was legal. As long as you were in said park, you could shoot heroin and smokes rocks and it was perfectly legal. It was become known as 'Needle Park'. They were quick to abandon the idea, as crackheads and smackheads were still killing people and robbing them to buy their drugs.

No, I dont smokes crack. I'm all set with that.

Drugs are mind altering agents. They should be illegal for all but medical reasons.

And don't anyone bring up alcohol/nicotine as an excuse for legalizing drugs... it proves ignorance.

I honestly dont believe the congress will even consider legalizing crack lol. If crack becomes legal for medicinal purposes, then marijuana should be legal for any purpose. I can just imagine all these poor sick people getting addicted to crack. After the treatment, you'll end up in rehab.

Shumway said:
Ya when's the last time you ever seen something go wrong from smokin a spliff,I can't see how a giggle fit or the munchie attack's ever hurt anyone ;) :D

crack_vs_pot.jpg

When one of my old friends had the ambulance and firetruck came because he just collapsed in a mall.

Every other major incident from smoking weed around here has been basicly traced to weed being laced with date rape drugs.

And a little hungry is not ALL what weed does to you, it shouldnt take 2 years of smoking it to reliase it's not good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom