California To Legalize Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah at pimprig.com they have little title text at the top of the homepage change once in a great while. It used to say "Overclock until it burns up and fries, buy another one, then don't go as far"

lol, I thought that was funny, but the reason I bring this up is because currently it says:

"More proof that there is no Lifeguard on duty at the Gene Pool."

too true eh?

BUT... on a slightly different topic-- do you think that if "crack" was legalized (throughout the US, at least), the country would be a little more peaceful?:p Haha.

Pot needs to be legalized already, it's almost ridiculous it's not considering theres no record of anyone OD'ing from it or getting too high and killing someone while driving unlike alcohol which theres thousands of cases every year from it.

LightSabers are real & Tupac is still alive. I saw Tupac fighting off some crackheads with a lightsaber last weekend up in cali.

yeah I was there man....was some crazy stuff......biggie smalls jumped up in there helpin ole PAC out :p

"The WEEd massa...."

Xula said:
BUT... on a slightly different topic-- do you think that if "crack" was legalized (throughout the US, at least), the country would be a little more peaceful?:p Haha.
No. No way in hell... I can't believe you just said that. LOL WEED maybe, but not crack. :p :cool:

LightSabers are real & Tupac is still alive. I saw Tupac fighting off some crackheads with a lightsaber last weekend up in cali.
Great. Now Deff Row records is going to come SWING by your house because you're a potential whitness. :cool:

Nubius said:
Pot needs to be legalized already, it's almost ridiculous it's not considering theres no record of anyone OD'ing from it or getting too high and killing someone while driving unlike alcohol which theres thousands of cases every year from it.

Ya when's the last time you ever seen something go wrong from smokin a spliff,I can't see how a giggle fit or the munchie attack's ever hurt anyone ;) :D

crack_vs_pot.jpg

"FershIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzllle....."

WeeeeeeeeeD...

It's all you Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!(tm)
Brought to you by the Department of Drug and Alchoholizm Industries of America... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom