Caffinated Soap Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if we don't get enough sugar, caffene, and other stimulants. This is almost as funny as the Nicotine water picture someone posted.

what do u do eat the soap to get the caffein in u or some thing???????????????? or do just get smell of caffein on u lloll:D

You use it, the caffeine soaks in and wakes you up, and anyone coming near you wakes up from the smell. If someone shakes your hand, they'll really be awake! Hahaha!

Dave :D

i don't think it works. skin is waterproof. its going to smell but its not going to get absorbed or anything.

yashar said:
i don't think it works. skin is waterproof. its going to smell but its not going to get absorbed or anything.

Actually, skin does absorb things. If it didn't, then things like Nicatine patches for people that want to quit smoking would have not effect on thier Nicatine cravings.

hmm thats a good point. but skin is waterproof. thats a fact. i don't know how those nicotine patches work.

Human flesh still absorbs things. Maybe not like a sponge, but does obsorb things.

If human flesh did not obsorb, then a lot of my agricultural chemical spraying safety training is null and voided.

yea it does absorb some stuff. but its waterproof. and that majorly decreases the chances of this caffinated soap working. WHO KNOWS!!, this stuff might actually work. but i personally don't think that it does.

While your skin is waterproof, it is also porous which is how ointments, creams, patches, and apparently caffeine soap are absorbed in the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom