Caffinated Soap Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
US$7.99 (approx AU$10) for a bar of soap so i can wake up that little earilier in the moning.

My total quality water bill is only $40 (between 3 people). And I can by a 6 bars of soap for $1.50.

COLD SHOWER is still cheaper by a long shot.

If you're a parent, do NOT use this product for "washing out bad mouths!" Not only does the kid get a bad taste in their mouth, but they're bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day.

Disclaimer: That was a joke!

Dave :D

*ExTrEmZ* said:
But I think this helps you stay up if your like going to a lan party

ohhhh.....kay.......

Like I can understand the munchie run or calling up for pizza during a LAN Party. And maybe the odd quote up for the toilet as you need to hang a piss. (Provided you are not some one that pisses in an empty moutain dew bottle so they that store it for later)(Looks at Roo for some strange reason)

But a queue up for the shower so you have have a scrub-a-dub-dub with the Caffinated Soap.

Yeah.... right.

Over all, I think the Caffinated Soap is really dumb.

If I need to keep awake, there is the HAPPY HERB SHOP in Newtown (Sydney). They got some stuff that is 4x a powerful as gurania. You make a drink out of it, and you will not be going to sleep any time too.
(BTW, this shop has the closest legal equivilant to most illegal drugs)

DMo224 said:
If you're a parent, do use this product for "washing out bad mouths!" Not only does the kid get a bad taste in their mouth, but they're bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day.

Folllow that up with a mongadong milkshake, they will not be bouncing off walls after that.

instead of payin like 8 dollars for it, just pour coke of pepsi into a rectangular tubleware thing, freeze it, and PRESTO... its freezing cold AND caffinated. my job here is done ... DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAA:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom