Bye TF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, gameguru has been here a month longer then me....

Anyways, gaara, please spare me! I beg you! :p

Yea, back in the day I was one of the youngest ones on T-F. I'm still young...isn't like I got old overnight or anything, but now younger people have come in....only after they knocked down the front door even AFTER I boarded it up! I just feel like rambling on about nothing...ignore me.

Edit: What can I say? It all started one day when I was searching on google...

Nubius said:
Doesn't firefox's join date say april and yours says march? Unless I'm just crazy, I coulda sworn march came before april.

I didn't realize that he joined that early either...CRAZY

Anywho, I've said in the past, regardless of the person, these threads are all for the sake of attention.

Heh...mah bad...

Nubius said:
I'll give you a hint to part of it.....it rhymes with nubius!

It's Julius isn't it??!! I knew that guy was trouble!! :mad: :p

beedubaya said:
-Beedubaya signing off

Sorry to hear you leaving dude. Haven't really conversed with you on many threads, but I am sure you've helped out many people. :).. Just remember, real life is not too different from the internet. Sure the type of people might be different, but it's a world of it's own.

But, you shouldn't just like "run away" from an "internet forum" just b/c you have some disagreements with moderators or some members. If that's your attitude, you will have some serious issues dealing with people in real life. Well, if you don't want to "be here", b/c it's not worth your time - that's different. But going away b/c "it's too much to handle" is not good at all.

Anyways, that's my $0.02 (Cdn). Personally, I think you should stay.. Good luck.

gab00n said:
The other Mods are probably talking smack about him and trying to get him off or demoted because they have [SNIPPED]. I was targeted once just because i wasn't a blind sheep Republican.

WTF? You have some serious issues man. :rolleyes:

Resurfacing it? It was in the middle of the first page and it is not locked. Didn't realize that threads on the first page were dead threads...

And this is the first time I am posting to the thread. Actually it's the first message I posted since like last Friday.. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom