Bye TF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where you gonna go now? 4638 posts and over One and a Half years is a long time to toss away.

"You ***** *OOPS* I mean: Bid us goodbye?..."

beedubaya said:
Well, this will be my last post at this forum. There are a few reasons I am leaving but I will not disclose them. Take care to all members of TF.

-Beedubaya signing off
Well, Since the first time you started posting, I thought you were kinda crazy. (l0l) But you were cool. Now that you're leaving, i just have one thing to say:

ARE YOU *****iNG CRAZY!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :dead:

You're practicaly the only active MOD left on TF!! You can't leave!! We neeeed yooou!!! (-To dellete spam when knowone else willl. :()

Who's Garaa?

OoooOoooo....do you mean Gaara? He's a Mod? Since when?

OoooOooooOooooOoooo......Gaara the Mod...that's right! No, wait....

Nah, I'm j/k with you Gaara...lol

Sorry, I'm bored. I think T-F needs some new smilies....of course, this has been mentioned several times in the time that I've been here.

Edit: Wow...I just realized something....I've been here a month longer then dub.....I always thought he was here wayyy longer then me. Ah well...it don't matter...that just caught me a little off guard.

FireFox said:
Who's Garaa?

OoooOoooo....do you mean Gaara? He's a Mod? Since when?

OoooOooooOooooOoooo......Gaara the Mod...that's right! No, wait....

Nah, I'm j/k with you Gaara...lol

Sorry, I'm bored. I think T-F needs some new smilies....of course, this has been mentioned several times in the time that I've been here.

Edit: Wow...I just realized something....I've been here a month longer then dub.....I always thought he was here wayyy longer then me. Ah well...it don't matter...that just caught me a little off guard.

Yeah...I just realized you have been here longer than me too...wow I always though you were a newer guy...

:confused:

Yeah...I just realized you have been here longer than me too...wow I always though you were a newer guy...
Doesn't firefox's join date say april and yours says march? Unless I'm just crazy, I coulda sworn march came before april.

I didn't realize that he joined that early either...CRAZY

Anywho, I've said in the past, regardless of the person, these threads are all for the sake of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom