Bye TF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gab00n said:
The other Mods are probably talking smack about him and trying to get him off or demoted because they have [SNIPPED]. I was targeted once just because i wasn't a blind sheep Republican.
Yeah, I have gotten the feeling that there is some "politics" and "Differences Of Opinions" that are going on behind the scenes on forums. Not just this one, but a lot of them.

Trully a sad day beed was one of the most active of all the mods. I wish you didn't leave but good bye.

Ditto, sad to see you go! Maybe just as a mod, but back as a normal poster :) Oh, and:

The other Mods are probably talking smack about him and trying to get him off or demoted because they have [SNIPPED]. I was targeted once just because i wasn't a blind sheep Republican.

Do we HAVE to start a political flame war here??!

Harper said:
Yeah, I have gotten the feeling that there is some "politics" and "Differences Of Opinions" that are going on behind the scenes on forums. Not just this one, but a lot of them.
there's always politics. once I was in the Australian Air League until the squadron fell appart, because of the politics going on.
the squadron is still alive, but it's nothing it used to be.

Originally posted by Warez Monster
Some people on here are so *** rude..
I second that.

anyway, sorry to hear you're leaving beed. TF is probabbly going to be a little empty now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom