Busy day for spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Just to give an idea of what kind of attack TF is under...

This is a screen shot of the Banned forum. There are two more entries for today on the next page as well.

man you guys dont get enough recognition for your job. so, thanks to banning all the spammers!

Glad to know that my forum isn't the only one getting hit hard by spammers lately.

Anyway, pizza is burning. *runs to get it out of the oven*

We have a great mod team here. And, you're right... they don't get the recognition they deserve. All of them put in a lot of time to help maintain TF. If you appreciate them, let them know.

A lot of thanks should go to the members who report the spam. I get all kinds of spam reports throughout the day and night. if more would report instead of posting their own little comments it would be even better. We mods have to clean up the spam... and then have to clean up what other members posted as well.

Yeah I have noticed a lot lately. I have reported the same person a couple of times who kept signing up after he got banned and spamming the same stuff. I will keep my eyes peeled.
And yes I appreciate the work of the mods, they do an great job.

Trotter said:

This is a screen shot of the Banned forum. There are two more entries for today on the next page as well.

SOLUTION: UPGRADE vB!

Human-unput only questions at registration will rid us of AT LEAST 99% of the spammers.

Trotter said:

A lot of thanks should go to the members who report the spam. I get all kinds of spam reports throughout the day and night.

Sometimes it's easier and more interesting to look for spam!:grind: :tired:

Trotter said:

How many members on average get banned a day?
Glad to see the mods kickin @$$!
This may help you someday!
18003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom