A business proposition ( Don't delete this mods - it isnt spam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh... This seems quite a good idea although I have almost zero knowledge of web building.
I guess i would have to build up a list of people in different countries and mail them when i get and offer and then give the work to the person who can get the best price for me...
Would you say there is a demand for this sort of thing?
Anybody else: would you like to use a service like this?

Thanks for the idean Zedman3D :)

I did offer to make the site for you... for a small profit (only if your making one). :)

Cool^^^

Another question: Do you think it would be best for the people to ship to the customers direct or to me and then i ship it onto them.

So just to run through what would happen on the website:

1/ Somebody places a post saying they want something giving a price, shipping and the profit they'll offer.

2/I send out an e-mail to my mailing list of people from all around the world asking for what prices they can give me.

3/ They reply and I give the work to the cheapest one.

4/I pay them for the item and for the shipping.

5/They buy and ship the item to the customer

6/ When the customer recieves the product I pay the person who i gave the work to a cut of the profit.

You could probably make it easier on yourself in some ways but in general yes. Maybe the site(ie you and those who are involved) gets a 1% profit.

I was more thinking of how Elance works where they post and anybody (or those certified) could take up the job. Eliminating you from the immediate loop.

Moving on from this idea I was thinking that I could simply create a place where people could list computer things they have for sale and where people post computer stuff they have for sale. Then if people were interested they would contact me, the intermediary, and the buyer would pass money to me, i would take maybe 1% and then pass the money onto the seller when the customer recieved the item.
This would be a good way of getting good deals without the risc of buying on a forum and not getting the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom