Bush visits New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
bushvaca4vu.jpg

This is seriously getting old

It's even more disgusting that during a catastrophe like this, all people care about is degrading the image of a political leader...I go to a couple message boards and all I see is the left wing blaming the right and the right wing blaming the left

The real question to ask is have you done anything about Katrina?

gaara said:

It's even more disgusting that during a catastrophe like this, all people care about is degrading the image of a political leader...I go to a couple message boards and all I see is the left wing blaming the right and the right wing blaming the left

I love you.

We are all going to die soon. Our government does not give a shit about us and people in the middle east want to blow america away. Watch out Canada cause here I come with my family!

can't it wait till summer when I finally move away for good?
then the US can blow up....

gaara said:

The US goverment should have NO PROBLEM being able to deal with this kind of an issue.

I support Canadian relief workers in New Orleans, but do not support any financial donations. The US goverment should help out as they are fully able to.

And before you get on my case about charity's and voulntreer work, I frequently help out many charity's with my time and money. This friday I am co-ordianting a terry fox run, not just running.

I dont participate in events, I run the show.

I dont participate in events, I run the show.

Well, aren't we the BMOC?

Canada shouldn't help out financially wise, eh? After all we've done for them....you bastards can all go to hell and burn for not one, but TWO eternities! ;)

I don't see why Bush gets all the blame for this. It's amazing how much one man can get blamed. I don't think 98% of the world's population even know how a "Constitution-based federal republic with strong democratic tradition" even works. However, Bush, like a good leader, is taking all the blame. Good man, good man.

It's not mainly bush's fault, it's the politics system and how the goverment is run. Bush could have however made the problem less bad.

Anyways, funny part was I was even emailed this by someone who works for a non profit women's abuse thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom