Bush Violates Search Engine Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Bush Violates Search Engine Privacy

p0werslave said:
Ah the media, they know nothing, they inform you about an event and twist it so your not getting any of the truth.

finally, a few words of wisdom

Ryan

Way too many politics threads lately.

As much as Bush has done wrong, I'm awfully ****ed at former VP Al Gore for going to Saudi Arabia and giving a speech about how "The US rounded up and tortured muslims after 9/11" which is absolutely false.

If you want to bash Bush, lets bash him for handing our sea ports over to the United Arab Emerates (sp?), the home country of a few of the 9/11 hijackers that has a very unstable government.

Very few people at this forum are of voting age, so what does it matter anyways?

FghtinIrshNvrDi claims that I am right in my asumption there is no need to bring in politics but then he immediatly responds by saying the left wing does this and that. This is not about politics this is about one man breaking the constitution.

If I was out to bash him I would have called him "a dog who lied about torture" and post a video that had video footage of it.
I'm not saying you personally are bashing bush, I'm simply saying what this thread will turn into.......just give it a time. You've planted the seed and it will turn into a raging bush bashing fest in no time.

Anytime a thread is posted that has anything to do with politics in the slightest of ways, you can bet it'll eventually turn to a bush bashing thread.

All of this right here:

As much as Bush has done wrong, I'm awfully ****ed at former VP Al Gore for going to Saudi Arabia and giving a speech about how "The US rounded up and tortured muslims after 9/11" which is absolutely false.

If you want to bash Bush, lets bash him for handing our sea ports over to the United Arab Emerates (sp?), the home country of a few of the 9/11 hijackers that has a very unstable government.

has absolutely nothing to do with what was posted. Theres an initiation of the bush bashing already. Theres on persons opinion on one slight issue that's not of the posted topic and it will simply continue to snowball from there.

Nubius said:
I'm not saying you personally are bashing bush, I'm simply saying what this thread will turn into.......just give it a time. You've planted the seed and it will turn into a raging bush bashing fest in no time.

Anytime a thread is posted that has anything to do with politics in the slightest of ways, you can bet it'll eventually turn to a bush bashing thread.

All of this right here:

has absolutely nothing to do with what was posted. Theres an initiation of the bush bashing already. Theres on persons opinion on one slight issue that's not of the posted topic and it will simply continue to snowball from there.

I'd think you were a prophet if this weren't the norm. I'd rather see this thread closed that reinforce and talk circles about how evil the President is.

Ryan

I'd think you were a prophet if this weren't the norm
lol yeah, scary isn't it. Like beedub said, theres been WAY too many freakin political threads lately, all of which turn out the same.

Especially threads that blatantly have "BUSH" in it, are soon to get too riled up way to quickly

I'm not into politics. I hate them actually.

An old friend of mine once said, "It's not politics, it's politricks."
lol - He was also a Jamician pot smoking hippy... but oh well..

He is the driving force in this incident though.
Not saying he wasn't. Just to clear some things up,

Tyler - I'm in no way saying you were looking for a 'political argument', or that's why you put 'bush' in your thread, because indeed he IS the main point of what you posted, I'm in no way trying to make you out to be the bad guy or anything like that so don't think that's what I'm trying to do.

I'm simply saying how it will turn it, as do all these threads, regardless of what the issue that's been posted is, it will ALWAYS turn into the same thing and 99% of the time 9/11 (already has in this one) will be mentioned as well as probably abortion and gay rights somewhere down the road.

But yeah, just making it clear Tyler, I'm not OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD or trying to talk down on you or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom