Bush Jumping, ouch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truebe

In Runtime
Well, this is me bush jumping. It didn't work out too well. If you listen, you can hear me groaning in pain, I'll be sure to update, because we are going bush jumping monday. No, I don't know why I do this. It's just fun. Any other ideas?

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/?v=9x4jo2ppfi0

PICTURE:
426436626_l.jpg

Back in my days of bush jumping, it wasn't pretty. I usually came back with battle scars, but the stupidity that made it fun made me come back for more. Me and my friends did 'high speed' bush jumping, bascially I'd ride my skateboard down a hill into a bush and get ****ed up bad.

Yeah, we did that, my skateboard is pretty messed up now, and all I do is skateboard. I think we are going into these hills for a little bush jumping monday.

that's just retarded plus jackass and them kind of outplayed that whole thing..........buuuuuuuuuuut then again stapling yourself 25 times in varying locations using a staple gun isn't too bright either...........yeah......me and a friend decided to see how it felt so we stapled our own butts......decided that wasn't so bad so moved on to the upper arm, stomach, foot, leg, back, lower arm, bottom of the lower arm, chest....aaaaaaand yeah, good stuff :)

We were drinking though so there wasn't much pain, just a slight *****.

EDIT: Stupid freakin filter....that word says 'prlck' but thank god for censorship right?

A lot of forums have options in the user control panel as to whether or not you want to filter cusswords....they should just do that. I hate seeing asterisks

I would try that but i dont want to get thorns in my arm. lol. i left ya a comment on youtube. i have a youtube account too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom