Bush is a gold digger by Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remixed yes, but not by Kanye West..even though they use his song I don't think Kanye West would go that far.

Even though he did say on live TV "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

I think that was an ignorant comment, He needs to get his fact straightin up that's for sure. Making comments like that just prove how ignorant black people are. I'm not saying all of them but a few who are closed minded.

My father was a legal immigrant to this country and he went through Hell to make his life better.... Legally! Now he is going to retire a millionaire because he worked hard for a long time. My wife is also and immigrant and we went through months of paperwork to get her here. The bottom line is that getting into the US ISN'T that hard and once you're here your fate is directly linked to your work ethic. For everyone here that *****es about life being hard, they need to travel with me to Albania or Bahrain some time to see what life can really be like. God bless the USA.

EDIT: I can't say I agree with the racial comments though. Im my work I interact with all races of people everyday and let me tell you... There are dirtbags in every race, creed, etc... There are also great people across the board.

I think Kayne West is a racist himself. He's just using this bad situation to take a cheap shot at the president. Look at the members in the presidents cabinet. There are blacks, hispanics, women and so on.

I don't consider myself to be a racist person, but I wouldn't piss on Kayne West if he was on fire!

I think he has a right to say what he wants, and express his views on politics and racism and whatnot... but he abused and misused a charity event, that was put on in good faith by those volunteering to help, to express his political and racial views. That's a no-no.

Free speech is cool. He can rap about it and write about it and talk about it... but he is not guaranteed a platform... He used that live broadcast inappropriately.

BTW- didn't this happen before. I remember something like this happening not too long ago in the past.

Igetshockedalot said:
My father was a legal immigrant to this country and he went through Hell to make his life better.... Legally! Now he is going to retire a millionaire because he worked hard for a long time. My wife is also and immigrant and we went through months of paperwork to get her here. The bottom line is that getting into the US ISN'T that hard and once you're here your fate is directly linked to your work ethic. For everyone here that *****es about life being hard, they need to travel with me to Albania or Bahrain some time to see what life can really be like. God bless the USA.

EDIT: I can't say I agree with the racial comments though. Im my work I interact with all races of people everyday and let me tell you... There are dirtbags in every race, creed, etc... There are also great people across the board.

Agreed, There are total idiots in every race, people just look at the color of someone's skin and blame it on that. I'm not racist but I hate some black people, i wouldn't say hate, more like think they are ignorant and don't know what they are talking about, but i don't hate them because of their skin, because of their attitude and how ignorant they are, this goes the same for every race. If we were in Mexico and they were in California you don't think you would try to cross the border? You think you would say "oh man, thats terrible, they are breaking the law!" No, you wouldn't, you would say i need to provide for my family, im going. It has nothing to do with race. Personally i think they should build a 30 ft concrete wall with towers, they are ruining a lot of things, but I'm not going to say they are bad people, just desperate people. That's my opinion

Its cause they hit it and quit it. The worst part is, they are now doing it to the hot white chicks as well.

who cares, most of the hot white chicks eventually get fat by the time they're 30 anyways

I think Kayne West is a racist himself. He's just using this bad situation to take a cheap shot at the president. Look at the members in the presidents cabinet. There are blacks, hispanics, women and so on.

YES! he's taking the opportunity to stock up on some attention to make himself more popular.....seeing that everywhere i go and every magazine i read i hear about this Kanye West crap, it's looks like he's done a damn good job of being an attention whore

I'm beginning to hate their stupid ass talk more than I hate mexicans coming illigally into our country.

this is the only part i see Bush doing wrong; the majority of our Oil isn't coming from Iraq...Saudi Arabia? nope, not that either, middle eastern countries? nope

surprisingly, the majority of our oil comes from Mexico

if it wasn't for that, i bet Bush would crack down harder on those illegal immigrant

anyyyways, i don't see anything wrong with coming here..but there should be like a lottery, maybe 25,000 a year, distributed between 48 contiguous states (or maybe 49...Hawaii ain't that bad)

diabloII said:
who cares, most of the hot white chicks eventually get fat by the time they're 30 anyways

YES! he's taking the opportunity to stock up on some attention to make himself more popular.....seeing that everywhere i go and every magazine i read i hear about this Kanye West crap, it's looks like he's done a damn good job of being an attention whore

this is the only part i see Bush doing wrong; the majority of our Oil isn't coming from Iraq...Saudi Arabia? nope, not that either, middle eastern countries? nope

surprisingly, the majority of our oil comes from Mexico

if it wasn't for that, i bet Bush would crack down harder on those illegal immigrant

anyyyways, i don't see anything wrong with coming here..but there should be like a lottery, maybe 25,000 a year, distributed between 48 contiguous states (or maybe 49...Hawaii ain't that bad)

You serious? No wonder the gas prices are high, fawkin' Bush.

desiboi said:
You serious? No wonder the gas prices are high, fawkin' Bush.

The reason gas prices are so high is that we're keeping a constant Naval presence in the region and burning millions of dollars worth of oil every day. Those millions of dollars go to the countries whose rigs we're over there protecting. So while some Sheik is buying his 20th wife off of oil money we're over there protecting HIS investment. What we need to do is get the Hell out of the God-forsaken Gulf and let the OPEC countries shell out some of the Billions of dollars we pay them to protect thier own oil. Whether that's Bush's fault is open to debate.

P.S. - The Persian Gulf SUCKS. Trust me.

Everyone just blames everything on Bush when they don't know anything about what they are talking about. He's just the scapegoat for everything and it's getting old and ridiculous. Stop and think before you blame everything on Bush next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom