Bush is a gold digger by Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerslave, the comment on Mexicans coming to this country was not necessary at all atleast they are making an effort to make their life better. Did you know that even when they do have proper paperwork the majority of the time they are turned around by their own border patrols without even looking/asking for the paper work.

Personally, I dislike Bush but I refuse to personally bash him. He is president but he has to follow procedures and go through the houses and what not. I do say that the help was late in coming. I am disappointed though because they predicted this would have happened and it is a known fact that the majority of New Orleans (The new areas not the origionaly established areas) were about 6feet -- if not more -- below sea level only being kept dry by levies.

More over I feel much more sorry for the smaller towns out there that were hit hardly. New Orleans has been getting the spotlight but they weren't the only city hit at all.

regnak said:
Powerslave, the comment on Mexicans coming to this country was not necessary at all atleast they are making an effort to make their life better. Did you know that even when they do have proper paperwork the majority of the time they are turned around by their own border patrols without even looking/asking for the paper work.

Personally, I dislike Bush but I refuse to personally bash him. He is president but he has to follow procedures and go through the houses and what not. I do say that the help was late in coming. I am disappointed though because they predicted this would have happened and it is a known fact that the majority of New Orleans (The new areas not the origionaly established areas) were about 6feet -- if not more -- below sea level only being kept dry by levies.

More over I feel much more sorry for the smaller towns out there that were hit hardly. New Orleans has been getting the spotlight but they weren't the only city hit at all.

If they wanted a better ****ing life why are they starting so much crime in california? please tell me, I really want to know. The same with them having 80 kids in a 2 bedroom house and all of them grow up to be criminals and nobdy's not to mention them welching of our welfare, I'm sorry if I sound like a complete asshole but I honestly don't give a flying ****.

atleast they are making an effort to make their life better
Yeah, although I'd give any person/race props for trying to do something with their lives...sneaking into a country illegally isn't suddenly counteracted and forgiven because 'Oh well atleast you're trying, welcome to america...forget the laws cause you're special because you're trying..come on in'

Plus I hate the ones that sneak over and don't bother learning english :rolleyes:

We need snipers at the border, rio grande river, and the coastlines.....SHOOT TO KILL

aaaand yeah in east la that whole '80 kids in a 2 bedroom house' is surprisingly true...

I believe there was a study done at one point that african americans have the highest rate of child births between unwed couples......go figure

the white chicks who get infected with that jungle fever are the ignorant whores in the first place.....well to correct myself, interracial is fine by me....but the ones I've met in this god forsaken desert....all of a sudden think they are black themselves...and nothing annoys me more than some white chick acting black and ghetto

Dunno man, theres some fine ass black women out there....thats why I don't care :p

Like I said, for me it's always just that 'ghetto' factor to it that kills it for some of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom