Bush is a gold digger by Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I guess the $50 billion is a good sign of not caring.

If they want to blame anyone it should be that dumb biotch Governor of there's, what a joke she has been.

Or the could blame the dumbass guys shooting at rescue helicopters slowing down the effort.

That flood flushed out the rats like a sinking ship, this fag who wrote the song being one of them....

Nubius said:
Kanye west is an ignorant overpaid negro by Nubius

true in a non-offensive way

he's just jumping on the bush-hating band wagon and wants more exposure so he'll get more album sales

and he music sucks...a lot of his instrumentals are flooded with random vocal samples as well

The Mike Myers / Kanye West video is the best.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people"

Then Myers got an expression on his face like "ugh...".

I was waiting for a "Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots?"

"For ever ever, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER"
:p

The file isn't loading for me...

Kanye West doesn't know the first thing about being a President...neither do alot of the people pointing their fingure at the imcumbent administration.

It has gotten to the point that alot of people are like vulture's waiting for Bush to make the slightest mistake, then they pound on it like a drill sergeant.

true in a non-offensive way
if it were a white person I'd say 'overpaid white trash'....but seriously...he gets paid ridiculous amount of money just to come with stupid ass lyrics that do nothing but brag about himself and insult others most of the time.

Nubius said:
if it were a white person I'd say 'overpaid white trash'....but seriously...he gets paid ridiculous amount of money just to come with stupid ass lyrics that do nothing but brag about himself and insult others most of the time.

yea

his music sucks so much

like gameguru said, kanye doesn't know the slightest thing about being a president//politics

This song is rediculous, I honestly hate most black people today, they piss me off so much it's not even funny. Call me a racist, call me whatever you want but I'm beginning to hate their stupid ass talk more than I hate mexicans coming illigally into our country.

-over and out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom