Bus Driver Flips Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i seen someone touch my kid like that it would be last thing they ever did,I have to put up with little punk ass kid's all the time but i still wouldn't go nut's like that guy if they did something wrong,There is only one little punk that i would do that to and i think Nubius is on the same page as me on that one ;):p

Completely on the same page :D LETS GET HIM!!! muahahahahaha

but yeah I don't think the driver so much as 'punched' or 'choked' the kid as he did slap and grab the back of his neck, besides that kid was asking for it.

Kids need to be respectful of adults, not smart off to them like little punks who think they know it all and think they have the right to straight challenge an adult to a fight muchless call him a "motherfugger" out of nowhere, that's just completely out of line

For the love of all things Holy, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. lol.. The kid that was screaming sounded like he was constipating. lol..

Anyways, the problem I have with kids is that they think they are all that and would just mouth off - but when something goes wrong, they go "running to daddy or mommy".. Or cry.. For the love of God, if you can't take it.. Don't flaunt it. :-\..

I remember one kid posted a message here a little while ago all proud and happy that he told his dad "you can't use my computer b/c u didn't let me drive your car".. And I think buddy was like 15.. If my kid said that, I would've smacked him infront of everyone in the room. :rolleyes:.. First of all, you can't drive when u are young, and if u want to be an adult, u owe him rent, money for food, clothes, and probably the money for the computer too.. :rolleyes:

LOL, some funny stuff here....this may be a little of topic but here's my point of view on the whole thing. If the parents don't care (or just don't know how to raise a kid) then usually (not all cases) their kids turn out to be disrespectful idiots. Kids mirror their parents (in most cases) Unfourtantly, moron parents stand up for their moronic kids because they think "Little Johnny" can do no wrong. It blows my mind to think about it (I worked with kids for over the past 10 years) but anyone can just go out and have a kid no questions asked, but when you go for your drivers license you have to take a test? Whats more important here??? Having a kid or knowing the rules of the road,lol. So to conclude - Parents who are morons have kids who are morons. I'm not blaming the kid on the bus i blame his parents who did a very poor job in raising him.

i agree with desiboi, you guys have a weird point of view about kids. I agree that kid shouldnt of cused at the bus driver, but i dont think the bus driver should of gotten physical. The kid was just trying to defend himself.

Not really. Sometimes it happens when the parent "don't" hit the punk ass kid "enough". They think they can do whatever the hell they want and speak to adults with disrespect. Say things like "I hate you", or "go to hell" and other assortment of things. Now come on, should a kid ever speak to his or her parents like this?

Or alternatively, like that kid on this forum, "You can't use MY (*cough* *cough*) computer b/c you didn't let me drive your car"..

Right..

I remember, when I was in junior high about 10 years ago, there was this girl who used to frikkin swear at the teacher every chance she got. They would fight every single day. And no, it wasn't the teachers fault. The problem with the Canadian government is that they protect children "too much". It's great to protect them against abuse of course, but not the extent where a parent can't show em who's boss :-\..

And yeah. In *this* case, the bus driver shouldn't have hit the kid. I think a good balance between abuse and decipline is to give the ability to hit, only to parents. I mean, for goodness sake, if a parent wants to abuse a kid, he or she is not gonna let the "law" stand in the way.. :-\. It only gets in the way of legitimate punishment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom