Burning Game cd's...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost the disc to my black and white 2, and disc1 is needed to play the game.
I tried if i could find a NoCD crack but i couldn't, exept an ISO which I cant get to work with either daemon nor alcohol120. I just says emulation software has been detected... The game just started getting fun when I lost the disc... ****...

I just says emulation software has been detected... The game just started getting fun when I lost the disc... ****...

That's when you use SR7.Stop

http://cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml#SR7.Stop

It'll be at the top of your screen when you click that....here's a direct link.

http://cdmediaworld.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?f=SR7.Stop_1.0!exe

mount your iso in daemon tools, then run that program, click 'hide' and you should be able to play the game...if not make sure all emulation is turned on within daemon

nah you keep it open, but it's super small so you don't have to worry about it taking up resources or anything...just hit 'hide' before you play your game then 'restore' once you're done...not sure if exiting the program automatically restores it or not

You are getting the read errors because your not reading in raw mode. i use CloneCD to make backups of my games.

Then yea, as Nubius said, its just a matter of using daemon tools + virtual cd hide or sr7.stop.

Nubius said:
when installing nero it says it doesn't get along with XP, but I've never actually encountered any problems

Early Versons of Nero 6 with Win Xp Sp2 have been known to remove partitions on external USB and Firewire Hard drives.

1 have done it once.
My boss as done it about 3 times.

HEY!!! when i try to run a race on mcm2, i get a error message saying mcm2.icd has encountered a proplem and neeeds to close....i tried A. 120% and it didnt work and clonecd freezes when you try to run it....also, gamejack detects the protection, but it still has a error.....and it wont burn moh spearhead becuz it doesnt reconize the protection...ea does a good job...what do i do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom