Burger king is soooo good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuddruckers ftw!
Hmm we got six flags here, the golden gate bridge, alcatraz, and thats about it. Lol

There's a Fuddrucker's (sp?) maybe like 10 minutes from me. I am definitely going to go there next time I'm craving a burger. I actually swung through Dino's earlier this evening and had a delicious *** gyro. I know a deli that makes even better ones but they're only open until like 3pm and it's like a 20 minute driver to get there.

So Chris, Minnesota (where I'm from!) has some kinda cool stuff here. Tons of state parks on the rivers, plus Itasca state park further north (source of the Mississippi--really nice park). We've also got the Mall of America if you go for that ultra capitalist shopping experience. Best Buy's flagship store in Richfield is without a doubt the nicest electronics store I've ever been in. Plus we've got Valley Fair, although I think it's season is coming to a close. Tons of local history in the Metro area, fort snelling, and one of the best local music scenes in the country.

If you want a real hamburger, check out La Tub down in Hollywood, FL.

Voted the country's best hamburger, and i can vouch for it.

Chris, you gotta hit up Cedar Point. Biggest Amusement park in the world.. I like 15 minutes from it. New York City is awesome too.

My city Austin TX - live music capitol of the world
San Diego, CA - Is super awesome
Las Vegas, NV - great gambling, shows, sights
Colorado - Mountains, skiing, snowboarding

Best places I've been to. I don't have much east coast experience so can't help you there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom