bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used to put a ****ed off look on my face, stare straight ahead and walk... I rarely knocked into anyone... its amazing how quickly people move out of your way when they think you are a psycho!

but that was a long time ago when I was a nipper at school, these days at work and on the street I actively let people past and stuff... its called being polite!

I am by no means big, but the fact that some idiots at school thought I was a psycho when I wasnt (only been in two fights in my life, and neither of them were serious) and the reputation spread around... then i had free reign to walk where I wanted an people would get out of my way.

I think I am going to Venus, Texas and tear gassing PP's big group.

My school is kinda weird, it doesnt have an intersection, It's one long hall.

well, I'm short (don't even think I've hit my true growth spurt yet), so I just either run through the halls before the huge mob comes out, or latch onto my friend's backpack and go ahead.

It's funny though, when there are true little kids (like around 4 feet or so) down in the middle school, so it's funny to feel huge and watch them scamper around, dodging the crowd for the bus.

Don't really have a problem with people in the halls although there are of course the occasional idiots...I have a much bigger problem with the bus...there is ALWAYS seats at the back and it's virtually empty but no one moves back so if you're smart you have to push your way through 20 people crammed into a tiny aisle at the front to find you're the only one in the back

i dont take the bus to school

i walk or ride my bicycle.

i do hate bus kids, i agree with you on that, gaara.
they will block the entrance for the buses (where i leave on my bike) and i have to practically ride across the field, and cut thru a ditch, just to get on the highway to get home.

WEll my school is a charter so in the building im at we have like 5th to 12th so when im in the hallways i push kids out of my way. They like to talk and stuff ill sak them to move nicly but then they say f you to me so screw it i push them into the lockers or on the ground and walk over them like nothing. The guys at my school that are in Sports were ok are Coach dont care if we do it.

well im in yr11 now, so it isnt too bad. i am quite small, so usually the plan is to stick behind a friend, and let them clear a path.

in yr7 it used to be really bad. in one place, the corridor turns 90. i remember if you are there, (in yr7) and there are lots of yr11s, you could sometimes actually lift your feet off the floor, and be held in place.

My high school is way too overcrowded. It was built for like 1000 people and there are about 1700 students. :( We had to take part of a neighboring school for extra classrooms. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom