bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
while walking around in the school hallway, how do you get around?

personally, i am a big guy, so i push and shove my way around. One time it was a teacher, luckily i didnt get in trouble tho.

I dont think anybody actually "moves arond properly" in hallways, am i correct?

I try to stay on the right side of the hall and be considerete.

Last semester I used to follow my friend alot. He's a big guy, one of the bigger ones in the school. He just plowed thru everyone.

I occasionally accidently hit people in the hall however.

At my high school, all of the freshmen and sophomores stand in the main entrance to the main building, so its **** getting though. I just force my way through. Wish i had a cowcatcher to ease my journey from class to class. Just plow right though. :D

Keep left unless overtaking?

Nah, i dont have a problem. small population 500ish i think.

i hate the "freshmans" at my school, aka the grade 10's.

they stand in the middle, yes the middle of the hallway, in groups of 5, just chatting during class transition.

thats where i use my 230 lb weight to shove thru them and finger them (jk)

I never really had much problems either. I think it was even easier in university. Less jocks and more nerds. lol

I am not super huge mind you. Around 6"1-6"2 and 190 lbs. Even though after not working out for a while, I have a feeling I am around 180 lbs these days :confused:

i am 6'2", and 230 LBS.

I am not beer-bellied, but i am heavy considering the proper weight for a 6-foot tall guy is about 180 LBs.

i love my size, it does help getting around the halls.

talldude123 said:
i am 6'2", and 230 LBS.

I am not beer-bellied, but i am heavy considering the proper weight for a 6-foot tall guy is about 180 LBs.

i love my size, it does help getting around the halls.

That's pretty big...

talldude123 said:
while walking around in the school hallway, how do you get around?

personally, i am a big guy, so i push and shove my way around. One time it was a teacher, luckily i didnt get in trouble tho.

I dont think anybody actually "moves arond properly" in hallways, am i correct?

How tall?

I am 6' 3'', but there are a few at my school who are taller than me...I still have to get out of people's way alot though. That and we have big hallways so it isn't much of a problem.

Edit:

Ah, 6'2''

I only weigh 190 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom