This is BULL S**T!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That good to hear. I am glad that you got your stuff.

One word of advise to every one with couriers and lost goods. Never yell at the person that you are talking to on the phone when you are trying to located your goods. They are the only between you and your lost goods. And they could just simply call back saying "Sorry, The Good Are Not Found. It's been scanned in at XYZ Depot, but it has not been seen getting scanned out"
And this effectly wipes there hand clean of responibility because there is not way they they are going to organise a search warrant on all the depot workers home. And there is nothing saying that some one could of just walked in off the street and took your goods.
And trust me, I have seem some depot where all you need a right colour fluro safty shirt (Yellow or Orange and you can pick them up from any where) and you can walk in and walk out. Especially at night.

So if you goods ever do go missing, then it best to keep it cool until they (the courier company) does say it's lost.

i too heave a sigh of relief for you, heavywx....I know that my money is so hard and long earned that when I get screwed or whatever it really hurts....both pride and the wallet. 3 L A R G E C H E E R S for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom